torsdag 5 april 2012

New Purse!!

COWBOYSBELT DOES IT AGAIN


I finally got the new purse that I have been waiting for. Today I was at our butik Sagolikt in Mölnlycke doing a photo shoot of new products and I fell in love with this purse by Dutch brand Cowboysbelt. 

A beautiful leather bag with a woven pattern on the front. The purse is a nice solid leather similar to that of Campomaggio bags but at a fraction of the cost. It has two straps to hook on my arm or wear over my shoulder. And if I want more casual use, I can put on the extra strap and wear it across my body. The inside which is always very important is lined with good quality cotton twill, two open pockets for phones, etc. and a zippered pocket for smaller items. 

The bag is the perfect size, not too big that it can't be used for every day and not too small that I couldn't put in the iPad 3 when I get it.

And the best part of it is... it was a gift to me from Sagolikt owner, Therese. Thank you Therese for the great bag and for having such great buying sense. If you want to buy one also, it will be available on Fabulous Living next week. If you can't wait until then, email us and we can put your name down.

Have a great Easter weekend!

From Kristi, Patrik and Team Fabulous

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar