tisdag 24 april 2012

A BURST OF CREATIVITY!

Source of photos: Pinterest

Over the weekend I did some spring cleaning which inspired some creative thinking...

I don't know about you but I don't have a safe, organized place to store my earrings, necklaces and bracelets. I found that I had jewelry scattered around the bedroom in any drawer or surface that had space! I want a clear view of my jewelry every morning so that I can pair the right piece with the day's outfit. So, I searched the internet for some ideas and found a few super stylish DIY organizers that not only will keep my jewelry in order but will add a creative flare to the home. 

A cheese grater spray painted with legs? An old rake hung from the wall? A piece of wood decorated with different drawer knob designs? What easy and brilliant solutions! So now you know what I will be doing next weekend;)

Is it time to grow your collection? Check out new necklaces, rings and bracelets from Fabulous Living boutiques - A girl can never have too much jewelry:)

Get creative and happy shopping!

~Heili and Team Fabulous

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar